Animation Video Production – a new addition to Ydraw’s company specialties.
The process to complete a short 1 min 30 second video is much like the video scribing process, where creativity, technical skill, and detailed drawings play big roles in completing a successful animated video.
The animation production process is much like that of Ydraw’s video scribing and whiteboard animation process. Introducing Ydraw’s animation based video and going trough the steps below will give viewers a better understanding on how animated videos are created, and what clients can do to help along the processes for a great video. Though it tends to be a long process, Ydraw is a company that meets the needs of all clientele, working to provide the best services, in the least amount of time, for the best price.
The Development Phase
Determine the Parameters: The length, style (whether cartoon based or realistic), number of characters, if there is dialogue, how many scene changes to have, and what the target resolution is.
After the parameters are determined, there are five simple steps to completing the first phase:
- Story Development: Plan out the Plot, Conflict, and Characters to be used in your story
- Scripting and Outlining: Physically write out the complete animation production story, or outline it on paper
- Designing Characters: Draw out how each character should look
- Environment Design: Draw out how the environments and props should look
- Storyboarding: Draw out the main scenes for later use in references and planning animation
The Pre-Production Phase
Digital Element Creation: record and process the animation production vocals first. Then it is time to turn the storyboards into a video with the vocals. After this, model all the characters, environments, and objects, and then apply all the materials and textures to the modeling. Now it is time to rig your characters, test the animations, then decide where the render files are going to save and how much space is needed for them.
The Shot Phase
Assembling Each Shot: Pre-plan camera movements for minimal animation time, use rough animated solid objects to time everything correctly, and preview everything for precise timing of each shot. Characters then should be precisely animated and fixed to perfection, so everything works smoothly and correctly. This is also the time where lighting and render tests should be done, to get more work out of the way. Once the animation production is completely rendered and everything is spot on, do the final rendering for the final images.
The Post-Production Phase
The Final Touches: replace the animation with the renders, add layers of background and sound effects, have a composer write a score or find royalty-free music to accompany the animation production, combine the music an sounds to balance the video, and add titles, credits, and combined picture with sound.
Now That the 4 Phases are finished, the animation video is ready to be released. Ydraw’s animation production is precise, detailed, and worked to perfection. Who would have thought it took so many processes to make a simple clip of an animation video?
Latest posts by Ydraw (see all)
- How The 76ers Work With Ydraw To Add To Their Legacy – Case Study - November 24, 2015
- [Why Losing Videos Are Created and How Ydraw Prevents It.] Ydraw + Your Message = Amazing Results - November 4, 2015
- The Rise Of Video Marketing Ideas and How To Make It Stop - September 8, 2015