Explainer Video Tips to Increase Your Online Presentation Following:
When you are creating content for a video make sure it is simple, fun and educational. Consider the following tips:
- The initial message of your video needs to grab the attention of your reader or watcher within the first 5 seconds with a message like “Hey! or STOP what You’re doing!” etc.. This is not easy to do. 40% of your audience will click away within the first 5 seconds of your video. The image is a screen show of our New Year Video. This video performed very well we only had about a 10% drop off in the first 10 seconds.
- The explanation of your services should be direct, concise and clear
- Explaining a process of a video can be extremely tedious if the watcher does not have a basis of what they are doing right away. (So give the source of where the problem starts)
- Use eye catching material, but make sure that all facts and sources pulled are accurate and from a reliable source.. (Google, USA today, etc..)
- When creating a video that explains a process, use the 1,2,3, step process. Make sure that it is easy to understand.
Step 1: Download our E-book on “How to create more traffic online through unique content”
Step 2: Follow us on our Blog for further updates
Step 3: Like us on Facebook to get a discount
- Make sure your explainer video is extremely simple to understand and to the point.
- Contact a professional like our Ydraw representatives if you are unsure on how to move forward getting the best “viewer to customer” conversions.