Animation video is quickly becoming the "King" of online marketing as marketers realize the power of visual presentations.
What makes Animation Video and Video Scribing so attractive?
You can take a complex idea or concept and simplify it, making it easy to understand. No wonder animation video productions are powerful tools to get your message across.
YDraw is an industry leader with their high quality animation video productions, whiteboard animation and video scribing. There is no limitation to what can be done with this video medium. Sales tools, landing page content, product launch tools, instructional guides or education content can all be easily expressed in a fun and exciting way that will have your audience captivated and wanting more.
Research has proven that video content has a higher probability of being retained by your target audience and has a higher probability of making it to the top of the various internet search engines where you will be noticed. Not only are video results increasingly common in Google's search results, but your videos stand a much better chance than your text pages of being shown on the first results page. On the keywords for which Google offers video results, a recent study found an average of 16,000 videos vying to appear on results pages containing an average of 1.5 video results -- giving each video about an 11,000-to-1 chance of making it onto the first page of results. By comparison, there were an average of 4.7 million text pages competing for a place on results pages with an average of just 9.4 text results -- giving each text page about a 500,000-to-1 chance of appearing on the first page of results.
Now that's a lot of math, but here's what it means: on the keywords for which Google offers video results, any given video in the index stands about a 50 times better chance of appearing on the first page of results than any given text page in the index. Those are some attractive odds.
YDraw recognizes that even with those odds it is difficult to have your video seen without proper video optimization. When Ydraw provides you with an animation video production or whiteboard animation they ensure the production has the highest probability of being seen. Here are just a few examples of how they optimize your animation videos:
- Insert keywords into your video filenames.
- Host your videos on YouTube and other social media sites. Embed those animation videos into your own site. Google says its algorithms consider how many times a video is viewed, and any views embedded videos receive on your own site get added to the 'views' tally on YouTube.
- Optimize your hosted animation videos by writing keywords into your videos' titles, descriptions, and tags.
- Embed videos into relevant text pages on your site. The context provided by the text on those pages (which is hopefully already optimized for search as well) will help the search engines figure out what your videos are about.
- Also create a video library on your site, so Google knows where to find your video content. (Google Video Sitemaps can help with this too.) Write keyword-rich annotations for each video in the library.
Stay on top and introduce animation video into your marketing campaign if you haven’t already done so.