Companies are spending millions to have a mere 30 second commercial on live TV during the Super Bowl.
For most businesses, that is a lot of money to be spending for a 30 second spot. Do they really pay off, or are they nothing but waste of precious resources? Ydraw is here to look at whether or not these ads are good advertisements to base our video scribing videos on.
Why is it that Apple and Google are not marketing commercials durng the Super Bowl, but companies like Chrystler who are struggling for money are? Do Super Bowl commercials pay for themselves at the end of the day? If they do work, the next question would have to be: who are the marketing companies behind these awful TV ads?
Lets take a look…
The Consumer Mind:
1. What keeps consumers awake at night, indigestion boiling up their esophagus, eyes open, starting at the ceiling?
2. What are consumers afraid of, angry about, who are they angry at?
3. What are consumer’s top 3 daily frustrations?
4. What trends are occurring and will occur in consumer’s businesses or lives?
5. What do consumers secretly desire most?
6. Is there a built-in bias to the way consumers make decisions? (For example engineers tend to be exceptionally analytic)
7. Do these specific consumers have their own language?
8. Who else is selling something similar?
9. Who else has tried to sell something similar and how?[/one_half]
Components of a Great Ad:
1. Providing a Single Message
2. Having a Catchy Phrase or Jingle
3. Featuring Memorable Characters
4. Using Consistent Design Elements throughout the Ad
5. Work to build up an Emotional Response to viewers [/one_half_last]
Super Bowl Commercials: The Good and the Bad
What questions of “The Consumer Mind” do each of these commercials need to work on? What are these commercials doing well?What “Components of a Great Ad” do each of these commercials have? What do they lack?
Latest posts by Ydraw (see all)
- Jackson Financial Case Study - July 14, 2014
- Best Animation Videos By The King of Animation - July 10, 2014
- New Styles of Animation Videos | Little Twist to Whiteboard Animation Videos - July 8, 2014