15 great reasons to blog: boosting your business through blogging.
Blogging has been around for several years, yet strangely only a few companies have started utilizing blogging as a marketing tool. It’s time for your website to get on board! If you’re not convinced at the power blogging has for your online presence and marketing campaigns, take a look at this lengthy list of what blogging can do for you:
- Engage with customers
- Blogging provides a platform for conversation. Pick a hot topic, blog about it, and people will naturally want to tell you why you’re wrong, right, or just argue with each other in the comments section. Either way, you’re getting views – any press is good press, eh?
- Link building
- Stressing about your page’s linkbacks – or the lack thereof? Having a blog is a good way to put a plug in for yourself in every post. Reference related posts, past posts, photos or videos hosted on your site, the about section, etc…
Latest posts by Jace Vernon (see all)
- The Skinny on Making a Big Fat Profit: Mobile Advertising - October 21, 2013
- What it Takes to be a Successful Blogger - September 20, 2013
- 5 Reasons Jimmy Kimmel’s Twerking Girl on Fire Video went Viral - September 11, 2013